Here are the requirements for applying advanced location targeting to your campaigns within the Audience Explorer:
1. From the menu on the left, select Audiences > Segments & Lists. Click on Explore Audience.
2. Select Zeta Prospects > Locations and choose the property(s) of your preference.
3. Click on Choose Multiple Locations.
You can segment audiences based on location information such as city, state, zip code, and latitude/longitude. You can choose to include as well as exclude specific locations for segmentation.
4. Within the screen that appears, you can:
Select locations on the map
Select 5-digit zip codes
Select cities from the pins on the map
5. Once all of the targeting is set, click on Done.
Based on the Targeting that you apply, you will see the Audience Insights on the right.
Target in Bulk
1. On the Audience Explorer - Advanced Location screen, click on Drag & Drop a .CSV file anywhere in this panel at the bottom right.
2. You can upload a number of different geographic markers (zip, DMA, county, and more)
Once the File passes validation, you will be able to see how many Match Locations were added based on the locations listed within the CSV file.
CSV File Format/ Requirements
Files should be CSV files with one or more columns that specify the location.
CSV Column requirements differ depending on the location type - (Note that there are no restrictions on filename, other than the extension. The following other requirements will be in place for CSVs: