Content Snippets are reusable snippets of HTML that should be used across multiple templates and enable marketers to make changes to content in one location and have those changes reflected across all templates in which the snippet is referenced.
1. In the left-hand menu, select Snippets from the Content section.
2. A new snippet is created by clicking New Snippet in the upper-right corner.
3. Enter a name for the snippet in the name field. This will be the same name used in the merge tag created by the platform.
This field is restricted to 50 characters and the only special characters allowed are hyphens and dashes.
4. Add a description to describe to other users what purpose the snippet serves. This field is limited to 200 characters.
5. Add the code for the snippet to the HTML editor. Special links such as the View Online link and Unsubscribe link are available as well as all other user properties and system objects for use in content.
Snippets cannot currently reference other snippets.
Both the HTML Editor and Visual Editor give marketers access to the content snippet library.