To reset your forgotten password, click Forgot password on the log-in screen.
2. Next, enter the email address linked to your account and click Reset Password. We will send you the instructions to reset your password.
3. Check your inbox for the email containing a link to reset your password.
4. Enter a new password with at least 8 characters, contains both uppercase and lower case letters, contains at least one number and symbol.
To change your password, start by clicking the person icon in the top right corner of the ZMP. Then, click on your name.
2. This will take you to User Settings → Profile. Here you can set your name and a profile picture. Below these options is a form to change your password. Scroll down the page to view this section.
3. Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice to confirm it and click Update Password.