The Zeta Marketing Platform enables you to build Customer Match Audiences in Google Ads from your Segments and Lists.
To get started, the integration with Google must be configured first.
1. Navigate to Settings using the cogwheel in the upper-right corner and select Integrations from the left-hand side.
2. Scroll down to Integrations to locate Google (Build Customer Match Audiences in Google Ads from users in the Zeta Marketing Platform) and click Connect.
3. Login using your Google Account credentials.
Info: You can provide your Account manager you child account id depending on the account you need to connect to.
Please see the flow of the authentication steps for synchronizing a Google Account
The following notification will render - Choose an Account
Click the Allow
Choose your Account
4. Once connected, in the Google integration settings page, set the Google Customer ID to complete the integration. To find your Google customer ID:
Sign in to your Google Ads account.
Look in the top right corner of any page.
Find “Customer ID” above your email address.
5. Once the configuration is complete you have a couple of options to synchronize your Segments and Lists with Google's Customer Match Audiences. Those options are by setting up Automated exports and through the use of the experienced builder for a more 1:1 approach.
Changing the Google Customer ID or disconnecting from Google will disable any existing exports and experiences using this integration.
Sync Using Automated Exports
Synchronizing Segments and Lists with an Automated Export can be done by following these steps:
Navigate to the Segment or List summary from the Audience section on the left sidebar. The process for setting up an export for either a Segment or a List is the same.
Locate the segment or list you want to set up an export for and click on the in-row menu(three dots) on the right side of the UI. Click on Export from the list of options.
Here you can confirm the source for the export. Make sure it's the same as the list or segment you intend to export.
Next, choose the appropriate destination for your export. In this case, we'll use Google.
Once Google is selected, a drop-down list of all customer match audiences available in your Google Ads account will automatically show up for selection. If you'd like to create a new Customer Match Audience in your Ad account, simply type the name and you will see an option to create one in-line directly from the Hub.
Sync Using Experiences
The experience builder allows you to both add and remove users from a Customer Match Audience using the Actions node.