Create an Experience
1. To create a new Experience, navigate to the Experience Builder.
2. After clicking New Experience in the Experiences Summary you're brought to a fresh experience.
3. Give the Experience a name and click the add button below to continue the process.
4. Creating an Experience is done using a combination of four types of nodes, the first of which is always a Trigger Event. The three types of triggering events are: Account Level, Campaign, and Segment Entry/Exit.
5. Once the Trigger Event is selected, a black circle with a plus (+) sign is displayed. Clicking this gives you four more node types to tailor the rest of your Experience. These include Event, Delay, Actions, or Split and are described in more detail by selecting them.
To add in Dynamic Senders please review the following content - Linked HERE