ISP's can be used to target any traffic that comes from a specific Internet Service Provider (i.e., AT&T, Optimum, Frontier Communications, etc.). This can be particularly useful when ISPs are targeting potential customers who currently subscribe to a competitor's ISP. It can also be useful for an ISP to anti-target (exclude) all traffic coming from their own ISP (as these are existing customers).
Select ISP from the Pre-Bid Targeting pop-up in the DSP.
2. To enable targeting of particular ISPs select Include. To exclude particular ISPs, select Exclude.
3. Enter the ISP name into the search box under Available (ISPs). The DSP will display several matching ISPs.
4. Click an item from the list to add it to the (Selected) column on the right. Included ISPs will be highlighted blue, whereas Excluded ISPs will be highlighted red.
5. Repeat this process until you have added all the desired ISPs.
6. Click Save & Close when complete.
You cannot target individual ISPs AND exclude others.
Click X to unselect an ISP.
Click Remove All to remove all ISP targeting.