Sites targeting enables the inclusion or exclusion of particular sites that may display your ads.
Perhaps you don't want to target or exclude a site by name, but would like to exclude any site that masks its referring URLs. The Zeta DSP Sites targeting feature allows you to do that too!
Select Sites from the Pre-Bid Targeting pop-up in the DSP.
2. Choose to target sites based on the following:
1. Include: All sites
2. Include: Target only the Sites below
3. Exclude: Target everything except the Sites below
3. Type or paste site URLs into the box below. Sites can be separated by commas, new lines, or both. You can also drop a CSV file directly into the box.
4. Click (>) to move site URLS to the Validated Sites column for appropriate targeting.
5. Click Save & Close when complete.
There is currently an 8 million (8,000,000) character limit on files uploaded to the Site Targeting table.
Target or Exclude a Top-Level Domain
Target or exclude entire top-level and second-level domains (ex: .com, .de, .co.uk) by excluding the preceding period. This allows you to target all sites that end in ".de", ".co.uk", etc.
Targeting Domains and Specific Sites
When you are targeting top-level domains and additional sites, you must enter the top-level domains before entering any specific sites. If your site list contains specific sites and you need to add top-level domains, complete the following process:
Open the Sites Targeting page for the desired campaign, line-item, or tactic.
Click Actions > Export Sites to export your site list. This option is located in the bottom left-hand corner.
Save the exported site list to your desktop.
Click Clear Sites to delete the current site list.
Add the top-level or second-level domains you wish the include/exclude
Click Upload Sites and select the file created in Steps 2 and 3.
Exclude Masking Sites
To exclude any site that masks the referring URL in reporting, select Exclude and as a site enter the special keyword unknown.