IP List Targeting
IP List targeting enables the inclusion or exclusion of users based on the addresses of their Internet Providers.
Before using IP List targeting, you must first create an IP List for your Network.
Do not utilize IP List Targeting for CTV. Audience Targeting is recommended.
1. Within the Targeting tab of the Campaign Builder, the Targeting grid appears. Click on the sign against each row or object to add in its targeting rules.
2. Select IP List.
3. Choose whether to Include or Exclude the selected IP Lists.
4. Navigate to the Available IP Lists box and enter the name of an IP List that has been created in the DSP.
5. Check the box beside the IP List and then click to move it to the Selected column. Included lists will be highlighted in blue, whereas Excluded lists will be highlighted in red.
6. Click on Save & Close when complete.
You can target (include or exclude) multiple IP Lists.